DETOX: what the heck can i eat?
we’re getting ready to head into the three days of fruit, green veggies and power foods, 72 hours that leaves even the most committed detoxer with the question “what can i eat?”
there’s a lot of really simple, really easy and really diverse ways to go. here are just a few:
– tomato, cucumber and avocado salad topped with lemon or lime juice.
– steamed green beans or snap peas with lemon or lime juice and pepper
– grilled bell peppers and tomatoes
– dino kale massaged with avocado and lemon juice
– guacamole (avocado, lime or lemon, pepper) with cucumber “chips”
– thin sliced or grated zuchinni “pasta” topped with crushed ripe tomatoes and basil
– grilled peaches, nectarines and plums
– julienned cucumbers, bell peppers and tomato wrapped in green leaf lettuce with avocado/guacamole
it’s so super simple, and the combinations are endless….go get wild with some of your own. and don’t forget, you can grab a Vega shake anytime. and drinking 100 ounces of water will take you a long way, too!