ready to get out?
join us in beautiful Sayulita, Mexico, for a deep dive into your yoga practice…and your self.
- three yoga sessions a day, meditation, self-inquiry practice, and plenty of free time to soak in the surroundings and be with yourself.
- three meals a day in a gorgeous treehouse dining room, prepared with fresh, natural, local, and organic ingredients. (special dietary needs will be accommodated.)
- accommodations in private cabanas for one, two, or three…all with ocean and jungle views.
this is our second IMMERSION training of 2016…it’s a step beyond your regular yoga practice, a step into the realm of what’s possible when you let the busyness drop and connect deeply with yourself.
$2,280/person, double occupancy for all-access training and lodging. couple rate: $3,980. individual rooms possible at additional charge. special room/board rates for those wishing to come along for a “no yoga” immersion.
ground transportation from Puerta Vallarta airport on 11/5 and 11/11 included in these costs. air travel separate.
$500 deposit by August 15 to secure your spot. get yours in by August 1 for early bird rate of $2,180.
special notes: we will be out of town for Election Day. be sure to get your “vote by mail” forms before November 1!
WHERE WE’RE GOING: haramara retreat center, a seaside property built exclusively for yoga and meditation located 45 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta airport, near the quaint town of Sayulita, in the spectacular Pacific coastal region known as Riviera Nayarit, Mexico.
HOW TO GET THERE: each participant will be responsible for his/her own travel arrangements. some things to know when booking your trip:
- fly into/out of Puerto Vallarta – you will need a current passport. no vaccinations are required.
- plan for your flight to arrive by 4 p.m. on the 5th
- plan for your flight to take off no earlier than 3 p.m. on the 11th
- shuttles will be provided for everyone traveling on the 5th and 11th.
- participants may elect to stay through the 12th at additional cost of room/board/shuttle.
WHAT TO EXPECT: the unexpected, of course.
- there will be three yoga/meditation/inquiry sessions each day. if you are planning to pursue Teacher Training, attendance is required at each. otherwise, you are free to join the morning and/or evening sessions at your discretion.
- the resort is a private oceanside location. it’s a 30 min walk/5 min taxi ride from the town.
- there is no WiFi or internet on the property, but it can be accessed at cafes in town.
- there is cell service at the very top of the property; check with your cellular provider to determine if your phone will work.
- there is electricity only in the yoga and common areas (forget blow dryers, but you can charge your phone in the dining area).
- water at the resort is drinkable without additional safeguards
- the median high temperature for Sayulita in November is 90º; low is 74.
WHAT TO BRING: travel lightly, but with these essentials.
- cash and credit cards, US$ and pesos are accepted widely
- flashlight/headlamp and book light for night reading
- personal toiletries, sunblock, and insect repellent
- hat, sunglasses, sturdy walking shoes, light jacket/sweater, small daypack/tote bag
- slippers or inside-only shoes (outside shoes not permitted inside dorms/cabins/dining room)
- water bottle (no glass)
- yoga clothes + accessories (mats and props are available, if you prefer not to pack)
- journal and pens/pencils